Is Your Small Business Eligible To Be Part of The SDVOSB Program?
The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business concern:
1. The Service-Disabled Veteran must have a service-connected disability that has been determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs or Department of Defense
2. The Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business concern must be small under the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code(s) assigned.
3. The Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business concern must also be at least 51% owned by one or more Service-Disabled Veterans or, in the case of any publicly owned business, at least 51% of the stock of which is owned by one or more Service-Disabled Veterans.
4. Management and daily business operations of the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Concern must be controlled by one or more Service-Disabled Veterans or, in the case of a veteran with a permanent and severe disability, the spouse or permanent caregiver of such a veteran.
5. The Service-Disabled Veteran must hold the highest officer position in the small business concern.
Our Mission is to Help You Through the
Entire Certification Process
- Small, dedicated, one on one service guarantees your company’s success
- We’ve guided over 100 companies to Service Disabled Veteran Owned Certification. We deliver results.
Who Is A Service-Disabled Veteran?
- The Small Business Act defines the term ‘‘Service-Disabled Veteran’’ as one with a disability that is service-connected, as defined by Title 38 U.S.C., section 101.
- The term ‘‘service-connected disability’’ is a disability that was incurred or aggravated in the line of duty in the active military, naval, or air service.
Toll Free (844) 863-5166
Speak with a Registration Specialist!
001 (727) 545-5093
Content Copyright 2015. "GP&M" Government Procurement & Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved. GP&M is not a government agency.The fees charged by GP&M are for specific services provided and not for the forms which are provided for free by the Government for self registration.GP&M is one of the largest third party Federal SAM registration firms in the world. We also offer various other registration services that include international CAGE Code Numbers (NCAGE), and WAWF Registration and Invoicing (Wide-Area Work Flow). GP&M has become one of the most trusted SAM Registration companies in the industry.
GP&M is a fully Certified, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Government Registration, Procurement and Compliance firm.